The premium, weatherproof urban glove
Now featuring a brand-new 5_DRYTECH breathable / weatherproof membrane, the Boxer is designed for urban and suburban riders looking for a short glove made from top-quality materials to handle the rain and bad weather, essentially in moderate temperatures, because the Boxer is deliberately designed without thermal insulation. Its 5_DRYTECH membrane is partially bonded to the lining on the palm zone, so it won't budge. Its comfort-stretch, water resistant topside, paired with a full-grain goatskin palm structure, gives the Boxer premium fit and comfort. While it has you covered in bad weather, it also protects you if you take a spill, with its PVC protective shells underneath the fabric, TPR palm slider, cuff protection, and foam reinforcements on the thumb and fingers. The Touch Screen system that lets you use your smartphone or GPS without taking your gloves off completes the system that allows you to face life in the city with total peace of mind, even in the driving rain.
- Weatherproof stretch fabric construction (topside) for weatherproofing and comfort ? ?/ full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness
- 5_DRYTECH breathable, weatherproof membrane
- Bemberg internal comfort lining
- One-piece PVC metacarpophalangeal protective shell under fabric
- Hypothenar protective shell (palm slider) in TPR
- PU GRIP palm reinforcement
- Lycra comfort gussets
- Cuff featuring soft foam protective cushion
- Reflective print on fingers and wrist for night-time visibility
- Quick closure system with flap + Velcro and synthetic leather pull-tab
- Touch Screen system (on index finger) for handling electronic devices
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details