- COOLINGLiquid cooled
- POWER IN KW32 kW
- STARTERElectric starter
- STROKE60 mm
- BORE89 mm
- CLUTCHPASC™ anti hopping clutch, mechanically operated
- CO2 EMISSIONS77 g/km
- DISPLACEMENT373 cm³
- EMSBosch EMS
- DESIGN1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- LUBRICATIONForced oil lubrication with 2 oil pumps
The Vitpilen 401 is an unassuming hero of the sub-500 cc world. Its surefootedness, lightweight and immersive riding position guarantee helmet-hidden smiles. You don't ride it as much as guide it with feather-light inputs.
It reacts to the smallest response, moves at the lightest touch and feeds back every road texture through low-slung bars. It's an all-encompassing and sensory ride which resonates with new and experienced riders alike. The light colours and graphics enhance the stunning appearance, and reflect the progressive mix of modern thinking and classic design following the brand's Swedish heritage.
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL)151 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.)9.5 l
- ABStwo channel Bosch 10.1MB
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER320 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER230 mm
- FRONT BRAKEFour-piston radial fixed calliper
- REAR BRAKESingle-piston floating calliper
- CHAINX-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGNChrome-moly tubular space frame, powder-coated
- FRONT SUSPENSIONWP APEX 43
- GROUND CLEARANCE145 mm
- REAR SUSPENSIONWP APEX - Monoshock
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE65 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT)142 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR)142 mm
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details