Established in 1955, Fraser Motorcycles has steadily grown to become Australia’s Premier Motorcycle retailer. Passion is at the heart of our success.
As well as a drive to provide our customers opportunities to access the latest models, a wide selection of apparel and the benefits of a huge range of motorcycle parts.
Our stores deal in quality Pre-Owned motorcycles, and we offer unparalleled service on Motorcycle Finance and Insurance.
At Fraser Motorcycles we live the lifestyle just as you do and co-ordinate many different events for our customers and enthusiasts alike. We pride ourselves in the involvement with many motorcycles owners clubs, taking part in demo days, cruises and track days all over the country.
The Fraser Motorcycles Timeline
- 1955 The Fraser entity is founded from humble beginnings
- 1965 The company opens its first retail dealership in Broadmeadow
- 1968 Fraser Motorcycles Sydney opens its doors in Strathfield
- 1976 Warren Fraser takes over management of Fraser Motorcycles Newcastle
- 1978 Fraser Motorcycles Sydney moves to Homebush
- 1983 Warren Fraser takes up management of the head office and distribution
- 1984 Fraser Motorcycles begins their long association with Harley-Davidson
- 1992 Fraser Motorcycles expands to Perth
- 1996 Fraser Motorcycles Wollongong Opens
- 2007 Ducati City Melbourne opens
- 2008 The new Fraser Motorcycles Sydney state-of-the-art dealership opens
- 2013 Fraser Motorcycles Sydney CBD store opens
- 2022 Fraser Motorcycles Moves to a new facility in Mayfield West
The Fraser Motorcycles Group of companies continues to be a family-owned business under the direction of Catherine & Warren Fraser.