Fraser Motorcycles has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help you on your way with purchasing your dream motorcycle.
Every day our Business Managers are working with our customers to provide the best possible experience. Our finance solutions are very much in favour of our customers with our partnered lenders now managing the interest rate settings.
With interest rates set by our finance partners based on your individual circumstances, you can be confident that we can secure you a great rate. This allows our Business Managers to improve our customer experience with easy and transparent motorcycle financing.
Below is a Customer Self Checklist which is a general guide only - Credit Officers may request additional information.
General Employment Requirements
- Full-Time, Part-Time & Casually Employed with require 2 x Pay Slips with Year to Date Figures (x 1 last 30 days)
- Self-Employed including contractors will require a letter from an authorised accountant or an ATO Notice of Assessment.
Throughout the application process the following Supporting Documentation will be required;
- Signed and Dated Privacy Act Authorisation
- Completed Application Form
- Front and Back copy of Australian Drivers Licence (showing your current address)
- Personal Loan / Mortgage Statements (12 months)
Insurance requirements for a bike on finance is that we are provided with proof of insurance at settlement (Certificate of Currency)
To find out more about how we can help you achieve your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment goal on your dream motorcycle, please complete the form below and someone from our finance team will be in touch.