- Made in collaboration with TCX®, these boots are intended specifically for track use
- The light, durable partially mesh Microfiber upper is equipped with the Double Flex Control System, a protective structure in polyurethane with a slim profile designed to adhere to the boot shaft. Two ribs running along the back of the boots provide for a controlled flexibility of up to 13°, preventing the risk of hyperextension of the joint.
- An over-injection on elastic material is present over the shin, while the surface on the inner side of the boot ensures a good grip, without any points that could get caught during a fall. In fact, the closure is located on the outer side
- Other features include: an effective calf adjustment system, the outsole integrated into the boot design, the magnesium sliders, and the internal lacing system with a quick slide strap
- CE certified
- Outsole: Newly designed, lightweight, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area
- Upper: Padded rear flex area for a better comfort. Soft microfiber gaitor for a perfect fit around the calf. Mesh microfiber with frontal over-injection to facilitate fit and ensure better comfort. Micro-injected side panel combined with elastic material to facilitate closure. Inner protection in chamois for maximum grip.
- Lining: AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- Insole: Anatomic, antibacterial and interchangeable
- Closure: Outside elastic zip + Velcro tab. Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle + PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf. F.F.C ® Fasten Fit Control: internal fastening system that features long lasting laces that are joined to the boot lining.
Part no. cccccccccccccccc
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details