- Designed by Aldo Drudi and manufactured by Dainese exclusively for Ducati, this jacket is intended for touring use
- Sturdy, waterproof, warm or ventilated thanks to the use of modular solutions and high-performance materials
- Durable and quick-drying Duratex outer fabric, Primaloft Active Silver down thermal inner lining (even usable separately when not riding), ergonomic protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and predisposed for the insertion of a back protector
- Thanks to the detachable waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, the air vents, and the removable thermal lining, which can even be worn separately when not riding, this jacket is ideal for any weather conditions
- Features numerous volume adjustments, vents, and internal and external pockets for maximum functionality and freedom of movement
- Available in men’s and women’s versions, it can be joined to the pants of the same model through a double zipper
- CE certified
- Design created by Ducati testers and developers, who traveled thousands of miles through various environments and climatic zones to refine this jacket’s details and functions
- Outside: Reinforcing fabric on the shoulders and elbows. Duratex fabric. Mugello fabric
- Inside: Fixed Nanofeel® lining. Removable GORE-TEX®. Primaloft Active Silver 100 g thermal down jacket with jacket-pant fastening zipper
- Comfort: 100% waterproof. 2 air vents in front, 2 in the back and 2 on the sleeves. Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening. Stretch panels
- Plus: 1 Napoleon inside pocket, 1 inside the fixed lining. 2 waterproof outer pockets. 3 pockets with zipper on the inner down jacket, 2 outside and 1 inside. 4 outer pockets, 3 internal pockets. Reflex printsLarge pocket on the back
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!
Want to Sell or Trade?
We Will Buy Your Bike!
If you have a bike you are interested in selling or trading for a new bike, we would love to hear from you!
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details