- Designed by Aldo Drudi and manufactured by Dainese exclusively for Ducati, this jacket is intended for touring use
- Sturdy, waterproof, warm or ventilated thanks to the use of modular solutions and high-performance materials
- Durable and quick-drying Duratex outer fabric, Primaloft Active Silver down thermal inner lining (even usable separately when not riding), ergonomic protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and predisposed for the insertion of a back protector
- Thanks to the detachable waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, the air vents, and the removable thermal lining, which can even be worn separately when not riding, this jacket is ideal for any weather conditions
- Features numerous volume adjustments, vents, and internal and external pockets for maximum functionality and freedom of movement
- Available in men’s and women’s versions, it can be joined to the pants of the same model through a double zipper
- CE certified
- Design created by Ducati testers and developers, who traveled thousands of miles through various environments and climatic zones to refine this jacket’s details and functions
- Outside: Reinforcing fabric on the shoulders and elbows. Duratex fabric. Mugello fabric
- Inside: Fixed Nanofeel® lining. Removable GORE-TEX®. Primaloft Active Silver 100 g thermal down jacket with jacket-pant fastening zipper
- Comfort: 100% waterproof. 2 air vents in front, 2 in the back and 2 on the sleeves. Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening. Stretch panels
- Plus: 1 Napoleon inside pocket, 1 inside the fixed lining. 2 waterproof outer pockets. 3 pockets with zipper on the inner down jacket, 2 outside and 1 inside. 4 outer pockets, 3 internal pockets. Reflex printsLarge pocket on the back
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details