Keep comfortable on a cool morning or frigid night rides. These thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military-grade resistor and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures. Grips have been thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat and are designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature of approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips for added warmth during cold rides.
- With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
- Easy-to-install glueless design allows removal of the grips without damage
- Rich black rubber provides grip and traction
- Red Bar & Shield logo completes the look
- Complements the Gloss Black Kahuna Collection Engine Trim
- Gloss Black finish
Fits ’16-’17 Dyna FXDLS, ’16-later Softail, and ’08-later Touring and Trike models. Does not fit CVO™ models.
’16-’17 Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11.
’14-’16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722.
’18-later Softail and ’17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars.
The power wires for these grips must be wired internal of the handlebar.
Diameter: 1.58 inches
Sold In Units: Pair
In the Box: Right and left hand grips, installation instructions
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details