- Heat-treated 6061 billet aluminium cam support plate with an orange anodized finish is strong and rigid to provide superior strength, rigidity, and durability
- Pressed-in 660 bronze cam bushings provide enhanced wear resistance under increased loads from high-performance cams for miles of worry-free riding
- CNC-precision machining ensures precise dimensions and constant material thickness across the plate, enabling perfect alignment of cams and chains
- Oil pump features a 9% larger gerotor for increased flow at idle and 33% more scavenge capacity compared to a 2020-Later Original Equipment oil pump, for increased performance, efficiency and engine durability
- The hub-and-spoke oil passage design improves oil flow rate to critical engine components
- Upgraded filter protection promotes engine durability: Two screens mounted in both pickups and a magnet in between the pickups provide extra oil filtering to remove contaminants before they can reach critical upper end components
Fits '17-later models equipped with an Air/Oil-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight engine.
Sold In Units: Each
In the Box: Cam Plate, Oil Pump, Gerotors and installation instructions
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details