The CE-certified C-1 V2 Glove incorporates a premium winds topper membrane from GORE-TEX and a newly designed cuff closure system for a secure fit around the wrist. An over-molded knuckle guard and a touchscreen-compatible fingertip mean this glove is highly convenient for urban riding and commuting.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protection provides excellent and abrasion and impact resistance, while the protector is subtly incorporated under the main shell for styling
- Integrated foam padding on fingers and thumb for comfort and fit
- New cuff closure with hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit and greater flexibility
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with GPS systems and smart phones
Lightweight, windproof and water resistant city riding glove constructed from a GORE-TEX Windstopper main shell for effective insulation
- Incorporates extended full grain leather reinforcements on palm and thumb
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1)
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details