The Tour V2 jacket for sport touring is designed by Aldo Drudi and made in collaboration with Spidi. Equipped with CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors, and ready for the insertion of a Warrior 2 back protector, the jacket’s outer layer is a mix of polyester fabrics of varying weights and an internal thermal lining that can be removed and worn like a casual down jacket. The external layer has an impermeable, breathable, and wind-resistant H2Out® membrane. Designed to be worn with Tour V2 trousers, the jacket is available in a men’s cut in black/red and high-visibility yellow/black, and for women in black/red.
- Flex Tenax (high tenacity elasticated polyamide)
- Polyester 600D with water-repellent finish
- Thick-woven polyester 900 with water-repellent treatment
- The mesh lining in polyester (90 g/m2) is run resistant, Velcro™ resistant and dispels sweat effectively
- A removable thermal jacket in water-repellent, breathable polyester that can also be used separately
- Fixed membrane z-liner H2OUT
- 100% waterproof
- 100% ventilated
- Adjustable arms, neck and hips fastening
- Adjustable vents on arms, chest and back
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 4 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- Reflex prints
Part no. 98103693
Want to Sell or Trade?
We Will Buy Your Bike!
If you have a bike you are interested in selling or trading for a new bike, we would love to hear from you!
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details