- Increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminium Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black Granite - Matches CVO models
Fits '17-later CVO Touring models equipped with 114CI or 117CI Milwaukee-Eight engine.
Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06.
Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06.
For '17-'18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately).
All models require ECM calibration with Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
ECM Calibration Required: Yes
Sold Separately: Cam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06, Pro Street Tuner
Sold In Units: Each
Upgrade Stage Level: Stage III
In the Box: SE 4.075 Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminium Coated Pistons, High performance Piston Rings, SE8-498 Cam, SE Performance Valve Springs, SE High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base & Cam Cover Gaskets
Fraser Motorcycles recommends the fitment of parts and accessories to be carried out by an authorised service centre.
Part no. 92500057
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
Cant find what you're looking for?
Lets us know and we can provide you with all the details